Swrjisuma Bwiswmuthiary is a musical artist, a great lyricist as well as an awesome singer.
He also plays Serja and Keyboard.
He is the son of Sansuma Khunggur Bwiswmuthiary, a three times MP (Lok Sobha) from Kokrajhar constituency of Assam during the period of 1998, 1999, 2004.
Do check out this for Swrjisuma new bodo song.
Skip to Song List!
Biography of Swrjisuma Bwiswmuthiary
- Name: Swrjisuma Bwiswmuthiary
- D.O.B: 8 Feb, 1991
- Hometown: Kokrajhar town, Assam
- Siblings: 4 brothers, Swrjisuma in 3rd in number.
- Master from Bodoland University, Kokrajhar
- Graduation from Kokrajhar Govt. College, Kokrajhar
- Class 10 & 12 from Debargaon Higher Secondary School, Kokrajhar
- Lecturer at Kokrajhar Govt. College, Kokrajhar (Assam)
- Singer, Composer, Lyricist
- Marital Status - Single (as of 20 June 2020)
Types of Songs
Swrjisuma Bodo song is basically into romantic, pop, and folk regional songs.
In the current generation, Swrjisuma is an outstanding traditional cum folk singer of our Bodo community.
Swrjisuma folk songs lyrics are always full of uniqueness with richness in bodo culture and tradition. His sweet words and unique style of singing have established a deep imprint in the Bodo Music Industry.
We are proud of Swrjisuma for his creative lyrics that keep representing Bodo culture. If you hear his folk songs, you will have the real taste of bodo music. People with village roots will be able to relate more and 80s and 90s one too.
First Live Performance
His first live performance was at Bongaigaon college, on 16 Nov 2018 on the occasion of the Bodo literature day.
Enjoy the live show video below.